According to WCAG which are a series of recommendations to make websites more accessbile, the current color theme is considered to be very poor when it comes to contrast checking.
With this project I learnt how to work even faster because I only had 24 hours and it was very stressful because the result of this job could finally change my unemployment status which didn't happen. I also got a lot of feedback from my friends UXers and learnt more about shadows, alignment and accessibility.
Especially with small texts like on buttons.
Below there is an example of my re-design with the current colors.
That is why I decided to change the main color of these pages with a gradient, at the same time keeping the old color but making the text more accessible.
Sign up page that looks more accessible but at the same time keeping the current brand color.
I am not sure why, my portfolio website shows different colors but of course they are the same, you can actually check this case study with a working prototype on figma
Anyway, this is a mobile version.
And here you can see another idea (using different fonts, colors and style ) of the mobile version.